Shipping & Payment Terms
|Country||Shipping Costs||Free shipping from|
|Germany||3.99 €||30.00 €|
|EU+NonEU||5.80-15.00 €||150.00 €|
|World||29.00 €||300.00 €|
As far as in the respective offer no other period is indicated, the supply of the commodity takes place in the inland (Germany) within 3 - 5 days, with foreign supplies within 5 - 8 days after conclusion of a contract (with agreed upon pre-payment after the time of your payment instruction).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will send the goods in one shipment, unless we have made other agreements with you. In this case, the delivery time is determined by the article with the longest delivery time that you have ordered.
Delivery is made to all countries of the world.
We offer the following payment methods. Please note that according to our terms and conditions, only the payment methods displayed to the customer during the ordering process are accepted. Therefore, not all payment methods may be available to you.
We offer the following payment methods
- Prepayment to our bank account
- Direct debit (your account will be debited on the day of shipment of the goods - creditworthiness provided) (prepayment)
- Sofortüberweisung.de (prepayment)
- PayPal (your PayPal account will be debited when you send your order) (prepayment)
- Invoice (for public institutions and schools - creditworthiness required)
- Credit card (your credit card will be charged when sending your order) (prepayment)
- Cash payment (for self-collection)
- Cash on delivery
- Amazon Pay
Please note that according to our terms and conditions §5 only the payment methods displayed to the customer during the order process are accepted. Therefore, not all payment methods may be available to you.
If you have chosen the payment methods direct debit or invoice, we carry out a credit check on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures at CEG Creditreform Consumer GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 14, 41460 Neuss. For this purpose, we transmit the personal data required for a credit assessment to CEG Creditreform and use the information received about the statistical probability of a payment default for a weighed decision on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship.