Shoulder Rest CONCERT MASTER THICK Violin/Viola (CMT601)
- Fits full 4/4, 3/4 and most 1/2 size violins and violas.
- 2-Layer Design, features an added 1/2" of thickness
The Concert Master Thick features a 2 layer construction that delivers all the benefits of the Concert Master model
with an added 1/2" of thickness for individuals with longer necks or those who prefer more padding.
One layer is made from special acoustical materials, delivering enhanced sound and ultimate comfort. The other layer is unique as it attaches simply with air to the back of your instrument using micro-air technology. The Concert Master Thick is ergonomically designed and sets the violin's position at the most favoured angle for sound projection and ease of performance.
ALL AcoustaGrip Violin/Viola shoulder rests share the following features:
- Has no clamps that mute the violin's sound. (Clamps stop the vibrations of wood.)
- Increases the volume of sound and adds better quality with more overtones.
- Is very comfortable, ergonomically designed and stays attached with air.
- Gives a secure hold for the violinist or violist and attaches repeatedly on & off.
- Sticks without glue or clamps with no damage to the varnish, edges or back of your violin or viola.
- Fits easily inside the instrument case, resting over the bridge to keep your instrument securely in place.
- Protects your chin, neck and collarbone from sores and marks and alleviates the shoulder pain and restrictive movement of rigid, vice-gripping traditional shoulder rests.