Shoulder Rest CONCERT MASTER Violin/Viola (CM401)
- Fits full 4/4, 3/4 and most 1/2 size violins and violas.
- 2-Layer Design
The 2 layer design of the Concert Master is a key feature. One layer is made from special acoustical materials, delivering enhanced sound and ultimate comfort. The other layer is unique as it attaches simply with air to the back of your instrument using micro-air technology.
The Concert Master's ergonomic design sets the violin's position at the most favoured angle for sound projection and ease of performance. Because it attaches with no glues or clamps, AcoustaGrip helps to preserve and protect the quality and condition of your violin or viola.
ALL AcoustaGrip Violn/Viola shoulder rests share the following features:
- Has no clamps that mute the violin's sound. (Clamps stop the vibrations of wood.)
- Increases the volume of sound and adds better quality with more overtones.
- Is very comfortable, ergonomically designed and stays attached with air.
- Gives a secure hold for the violinist or violist and attaches repeatedly on & off.
- Sticks without glue or clamps with no damage to the varnish, edges or back of your violin or viola.
- Fits easily inside the instrument case, resting over the bridge to keep your instrument securely in place.
- Protects your chin, neck and collarbone from sores and marks and alleviates the shoulder pain and restrictive movement of rigid, vice-gripping traditional shoulder rests.