Shoulder Rest SOLOIST Violin/Viola (S501)
- Fits full 4/4, 3/4 and most 1/2 size violins and violas.
- 3-Layer Design
The Soloist shoulder rest offers 3 unique layers. 2 Layers have all of the features of the Concert Master model: One layer is made from special acoustical material, delivering enhanced sound, ultimate comfort and a secure hold. Another layer attaches simply with air to the back of your instrument using micro-air technology.
The 3rd white layer is made of acoustical material of a different density and responsiveness and it allows the Soloist to created increased resonance and the maximum overtones that a Violin or Viola can produce. The 3rd layer combines with the first two layers to deliver added projection, more brilliant sound and added comfort.
ALL AcoustaGrip Violn/Viola shoulder rests share the following features:
- Has no clamps that mute the violin's sound.Clamps stop the vibrations of wood.
- Increases the volume of sound and adds better quality with more overtones.
- Is very comfortable, ergonomically designed and stays attached with air.
- Gives a secure hold for the violinist or violist and attaches repeatedly on & off.
- Sticks without glue or clamps with no damage to the varnish, edges or back of your violin or viola.
- Fits easily inside the instrument case, resting over the bridge to keep your instrument securely in place.
- Protects your chin, neck and collarbone from sores and marks and alleviates the shoulder pain and restrictive movement of rigid, vice-gripping traditional shoulder rests.