SJM-3 Quarter-Pound - pickup for Jazzmaster®
- high output true single-coil
- great for Blues, Classic Rock, Garage, Heavy Rock, Classic Metal and Nu-Metal
- neck model/for neck position
- RW/RP (reverse wound/reverse polarity), for hum-canceling when used together with the bridge pickup (humbucking effect)
- DC resistance: 11.85 kOhm
- Resonant peak: 5.2 kHz
- .25" AlNiCo V magnets
- colour: black, without cover
For all well-balanced instruments (electric guitars), works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.
This pickup was designed for players who need a full frequency response with slammin' output. The Quarter-Pound features hand-polished, quarter-inch diameter magnets combined with a custom coil wind for more sustain for lead work. You get more punch and drive than both the Vintage (SJM-1) and Hot (SJM-2) models. Comes with a PVC sheated hookup cable. Does not include a cover.
The SJM-3 Quarter-Pound is available for both bridge and neck positions (with the neck RW/RP to create a humbucking effect (hum-cancelling) when used together with the bridge pickup).