SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat - RW/RP Mittel-Pickup for Strat®
- high output true single-coil
- great for Blues, Classic Rock, Garage, Heavy Rock, Classic Metal and Nu-Metal
- middle position RW/RP (reverse wound/reverse polarity), for hum canceling in positions "2" and "4" on the five-way switch
- with flat pole pieces
- DC resistance full: 13.3 kOhm
- Resonance frequency full: 4.8 kHz
- .25" AlNiCo V magnets
- colour: black
For any acoustically balanced Strat® (electric guitar). Works especially well with rosewood fingerboards.
More than twice the power of a traditional single-coil. The result is a fat, punchy sound; similar to a P-90. It's clean at lower volumes and screamin' when cranked. The hand polished, quarter-inch diameter magnets are matched with a powerful coil winding to deliver great sustain, making this one of our most popular single-coil pickups. Comes with a single conductor hookup cable with PVC coating. Does not use a cover.
The SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat is available as regular pickup, as RW/RP middle pickup, as tapped version, and as combination RWRP/tapped.