TB-5 Duncan Custom - High Output Trembucker
- "P.A.F. on steroids" tone
- ideal for Classic Rock, Heavy Rock, Funk, Punk, R&B, Metal and drop-tunings
- for systems with more than 50 mm distance between the E and e' -string
- bridge model/bridge position
- with 4-conductor cable
- ceramic magnet
- DC resistance: 14.1 kOhm
- Resonance frequency: 6.0 kHz
- design: gold cover (gold-plated)
For balanced and warm instruments (electric guitars). Works especially well with rosewood fingerboards.
Beefed up Patent Applied For tone for a hard-driving, kickin' sound with the right balance of power, sustain, and distortion. This pickup cuts through with a distinctive high end and midrange attack. The ceramic magnet and custom coil design give it compressed dynamics, an enhanced harmonic structure, and a punchy bass. The TB-5/Sh-5 is perfect for dropped tunings without "mushing" out. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable. Recommended for bridge position.
The exact orientation of the magnetic poles of the Trembucker improves the balance of the strings among, in order to produce an even, modern sound also with Floyd Rose or similar vibrato-systems.
The TB-5 trembucker is available for bridge position, in black, white, zebra (cream/black), or with nickel and gold cover.