Subharmonic Synthesizer and Low-End Enhancer effects pedal
- For E-bass, deep tuned E-guitars, 7- and 8-string E-guitar, synthesizer, drum machine etc.
- Modernized reissue of the 90s DOD Meatbox
- Fully analog
- All sounds from the 90s vintage version
- From a gentle bass boost up to strongest bass attacks
- Bass boosts or bass cuts possible
- Distortions can be produced if Output Level is set high
- Controls for Octave, Output Level, Subharmonic and Low Frequency
- True Bypass
- Bright blue status LED
- Rugged metal housing
- 6.3mm mono input
- 6.3mm TRS output (dry and wet sounds separable from each other)
- Pedalboard-friendly by power supply input placed on the front of housing
- Power: operates with 9V battery, or optional 9V DC power supply
- Dimensions: 11.9 cm (L) x 6.7 cm (W) x 5.7 cm (H)
- Approx. weight: 0.281 kg
"We meat again!" We proudly present the DOD Meatbox (2015). Answering the call of low frequency freaks everywhere, the DOD Meatbox (2015) is an updated take on the cult favorite Meatbox from the '90s. As a bass subharmonic synthesizer and low-end enhancer, the Meatbox can produce a range of sounds from a slight thickening to a full-on, low-end assault! Use the Meatbox on bass guitars, extended-range guitars, synths, even drum machines and push all the air out of any room. If you're looking for a new way to move your audience, look no further. More than just a low frequency boost, the DOD Meatbox (2015) can also cut frequencies for tone sculpting as an interactive EQ and even produce distortion depending on where the output level is set.
The DOD Meatbox (2015) offers independent Octave, Output Level, Subharmonic and Low Frequency controls. True bypass allows your tone to remain pristine even when the DOD Meatbox is off. This is a big difference from the original, which would color your bypassed tone. The modern 9V DC power supply input makes the pedal more pedalboard friendly.