Bucket Brigade Stereo Chorus Effects Pedal
- Analog operation
- True Bypass
- Controls for Delay, Mix, Rate, Threshold and Tone
- Hard/Soft Dynamic Mode Toggle Switch
- Delay: Delay Time from 6 - 60 ms,
Tone: Cutoff of the passive Low-Pass filter from 0.5kHz to 6kHz,
Depth: Modulation of Delay Time from off up to 50%,
Rate: Modulation rate from 0.33 to 10 cycles/second
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg.
- Output Impedance: 500 ohms.
- Dry Gain: 0dB
- Wet Gain: off to +3dB over the Dry-Signal
- Expression Footswitch ? for activating the Expression modus
- Bypass Footswitch
- 6.3 mm mono input jacks
- 2x 6.3 mm mono jack L/R outputs
- Status LED
- Stable, pedalboard-friendly and road-worthy metal housing
- Power: 9V battery, or optional 9-18V DC adapter (2,1 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 89 x 124 x 55 mm
- Weight 411 g (without battery)
- Made in USA
A versatile analog chorus with an innovative Dynamic Expression mode, this pedal gives you comprehensive depth control depending on how hard you play.
Some guitarists like their chorus to be subtle and traditional. Others prefer bold and unique. The Catalina Dynamic Chorus is designed to do both, with analog character and an unprecedented level of interactivity. It has controls for Mix (from silent to unity to a +3dB boost for the wet signal), Rate, Depth and Delay, as well as a treble-attenuating Tone control for dialing in the clarity or warmth of the wet signal. And the Catalina also features a unique Dynamic switch which allows you to interact with the Depth control as you play: the Hard mode signals the chorus depth to increase as you play with more intensity, or flip it to Soft mode and you will receive more effect as you play lighter. There?s also a Threshold control to dial in the sensitivity of the Dynamic feature. The Catalina has a mono input and stereo outputs, and the footswitch is True Bypass.