SHG1 - Chromatic Clip-On tuner with a unique shuttle switch for easy operation
- Colour black
- Easily operated with shuttle switch
- Color LCD shows the pitch in vivid color
- Dedicated guitar/bass modes and flat/capo settings
- Over-winding warning for the first string, ideal for beginners
- A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions
- Tuning Range (sine wave): Chromatic: A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4,186 Hz), Guitar: B1 flat5 (46.25 Hz) ? E4 capo7 (493.88 Hz), Bass: B0 flat5 (23.12 Hz) ? C3 (130.81 Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Reference Pitch: 436 ? 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Flat Tuning: 1 ? 5 semitones (In semitones steps)
- Capotasto Tuning: 1 ? 7 semitones (In semitones steps)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 63 x 62 x 52 mm / 2.48" x 2.44" x 2.05"
- Weight: 25 g / 0.88 oz. (including battery)
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Accessories: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
The Sledgehammer series is a new lineup of guitar/bass tuners that joins KORG's family of clip-on tuners. These tuners can be attached directly to an instrument for convenient tuning.
The Sledgehammer SHG1 features an easy-operating shuttle switch on a tubular-shaped body. Even while performing, you can easily operate the tuner with just one hand, while a high-brightness, high-contrast color LCD display ensures clear visibility. The Sledgehammer series feature a sturdy clip mechanism providing a strong, flexible hold and the high accuracy that you expect from KORG tuners. Players of every style now have a new variety of tuners to choose from.