PT10C - automatic chromatic tuner with time display!
- Small, compact, lightweight, is accurate and reliable
- Ideal for acoustic and electric guitars, basses, violins, double basses etc.
- Is easy to clip onto the headstock, and "feels" the tone
- Tunes in noisy environments
- Built-in digital clock display (12 hours format)
- One-handed swivel clamp
- Large, easy-to-read backlit display
- Needle style pitch indicator (simulated needle type display)
- LCD screen
- Colour-changing backlight (RED=out of tune/GREEN=in tune)
- Calibration: A=440 Hz, available range from 410 to 480 Hz
- Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Tuning range: 7 Octaves (27 Hz - 1760 Hz)
- Auto Off function (after 2 min without using)
- Power: 1x CR2032 button cell (not included in delivery!)
- Dimensions: ca. 52 x 25 x 86 mm /3.4"H x 2"W x 1"D (without clip)
- Weight: ca 56 g (2 oz)
- Colour: black
- Follow-up model of PT10
A unique new premium-quality chromatic tuner as a follow-on to their award-winning PT10 Mini Tuner. While Intellitouch Tuners have always been known for their tuning precision, now an extra dimension has been added with a precision digital clock incorporated into the new PT10C Tuner. This feature allows a musician to discreetly check the time during a gig or lesson. The Intellitouch PT10C Clock Tuner ignores background noise - it feels the instrument's vibration instead of using sound. It is designed to clip on electric and acoustic guitars, basses, violins, banjos, mandolins and more!
The revolutionary Intellitouch tuners tune all popular stringed instruments and are perfect for tuning in noisy environments. Especially acoustic instruments (cello, doublebass, Violin, classical and acoustic guitars) are affected. Intellitouch Tuner "feel" the tone, so there isn't required a mic or cable to plug in. The tuners can be clipped onto the headstock or bridge of the instrument, folded or swivelled to get an optimum readability.