AW-3G2 PitchHawk Clip-style Tuner for Guitar and E-Bass, in White
- Can directly attach to the headstock of your instrument
- 3 Tuning modes: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass
- Advanced colour LCD provides a new dimension of visibility.
- Comes in a slimmer, easier to use design.
- A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility.
- Display providing superb visibility that's both bright and readable from any angle
- Movable arm with ball joint that allows free adjustment of the angle
- Warning function helps the beginner avoid over-winding the first string (when in guitar mode)
- Features dedicated guitar and bass modes and also provides Flat/Capo settings
- The high precision and sensitivity that you expect from KORG
- Built-in Piezo for tuning in noisy background
- Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
- Folds up compactly for easy transport
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit.
- Memory backup function
Improving on the already popular PitchHawk, the PitchHawk-G2 features a new high-brightness high-contrast colour LCD display that allows you to tune with unprecedentedly high visibility. The body has also been made even slimmer, improving both design and functionality. This new model represents the evolution of clip-style tuners, while maintaining the high-precisions tuning that you expect from KORG.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Tuning range: A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Reference pitch: 436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Flat Tuning: 1-5 semitones (In semitones steps)
- Capo-Tuning: 1-7 semitones (In semitones steps)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 61 x 65 x 28mm / 2.40" x 2.56" x 1.10"
- Weight: 26 g (with battery)
- Battery life: approx. 8 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Power: 1x CR2032 (3V) Lithium battery
- Accessories: battery (for verifying operation)