Digital Preamp w/ 12ax7 w/Effects
- Guitar preamp
- 4 Channels (Clean American, Texas Blues, Vintage British, Mega Drive)
- Dynamic Tube Replication Technology (DTR)
- 1 x 12AX7 in input stage
- Built-in effects (Delay, Reverb, Tremolo, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, Wah Wah, Pitch Shifter, etc.)
- Stereo FX loop
- Tap Tempo delay and tremolo
- Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Stereo XLR Outputs
- "Pluck Detector" and ADSR (Attack/Decay/Sustain/Release) for dynamic effect control
- Pre and Post Distortion EQ and Global EQ
- Pre Distortion Effects and Post Distortion Effects
- Programmable Speaker Simulator w/ Parameters for Speaker Size, MIC Position, Reactance
- Input: 6.3 mm Standard Mono Jack
- Tuner Out: 6.3 mm Standard Mono Jack
- Loop Send: 6.3 mm Standard Mono Jack, left and right
- Loop Return: 6.3mm Standard Mono Jack, left and right
- Main Out: 6.3mm Standard Mono Jack, left and right
- Recording Out: XLR Jacks, left and right
- Power: incl. 9VAC adaptor, 3.4A 4-Pin DIN Jack
- Input for footswitch: 6.3 mm Stereo TRS Jack
- Phantom Power Input: Input for Adaptor to relay power to a Rocktron MIDI Mate via MIDI cable
- MIDI In: 7-Pin DIN MIDI Jack
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5-Pin DIN Jack
- Max. input level: +16 dBu
- Max. output level: +16 dBu (Main Out), +13 dBu (Recording Out)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 482 mm (19") x 203 mm x 89 mm
Grab on to the world's foremost guitar preamp - the Rocktron Prophesy 2. Rocktron proudly introduces the Prophesy II, which contains presets programmed by Rocktron endorsers, Dave Mustaine, Gary Hoey, Rusty Cooley, Jimi Bell and more.
All Prophesy II presets are new and exciting! Nothing compares to this outstanding DSP processor that provides the ultimate control over your tone and effects. Take the Top 4 guitar sounds used in today's music: Clean American; Texas Blues; Vintage British; Mega Drive And combine them with the best sounding effects available: Ducker Delay; Reverb; Tremolo; Chorus; Flanger; Phaser; Compressor; Wah Wah; Pitch Shifter; Rotary Speaker Simulator The preamp section also features a parametric Pre EQ, which allows you to "pre-shape" your tone to simulate the characteristics of several different guitars (such as fine-tuning your Strat to sound more like a Les Paul, Etc) as well as an additional parametric Post EQ to add extra Lows, High, or scoop out the Mids.
And if that's not enough, we also included a Global Parametric EQ which adjust the overall output of the Prophesy on all presets. Preamp Section The preamp section of the Prophesy features four channels each with their own distinct "voicings" to provide a vast array of desired tube amp sounds. Each voicing may be thought of as a "channel" and each channel has it?s own basic gain and master controls with bass, mid, treble and presence controls, all easily accessible with "real amp" knobs on the front panel, just like a regular amp head. Preamp section: Channel 1 - Clean American Channel 2 - Texas Blues Channel 3 - Vintage British Channel 4 - Mega Drive The post-effects section provides ultra-transparent, high-quality effects which completely preserve the tone of the preamp.
Prophesy also features a versatile mixer section to control the mix between dry and wet signal output of every effect used in the preset. Effects Section The effects section of the Prophesy is divided up into two sections, Pre distortion (or pre-preamp), and post distortion (or post preamp) for unlimited configurations of effects. The pre-effects section features Wah, Compressor, HUSH(r), Pre-EQ, as well as one assignable effect of your choice. Also included is a true stereo effect loop which may be assigned anywhere in the effect chain just like an internal effect. The ADSR (Attack/Decay/Sustain/Release) function features Rocktron?s Pluck Detection patent-pending, and allows you to configure any of the Prophesy parameters to be controlled dynamically by each pluck of a guitar string. Other features include a visual representation of the assigned effects signal chain, preset title, the voicing (channel) being used, are all conveniently displayed on the first preset page. The buttons in the 16 button matrix show the effect status (in or out) as well as allow you to instantly jump to those effects? parameter pages for instant adjustment. Of course, the Prophesy maintains the high quality operational features that Rocktron processors are well known for.