Xpression - Digital Effects Processor
- Stereo effects processor für studio und live use
- Size: 19"/1RU, installation depth approx. 18 cm
- Suitable for E-Guitar and E-Bass thank to the selectable high-pass filters (Hi-Pass filter for Bass)
- 24 Bit Motorola DSP (24-Bit internal processing via Motorola DSP Engine for Double precision 48 x 48-bit multiply with 96-bit result)
- Run up to 10 effects at once
- Great choice of effects
- 128 Presets
- Speaker simulator and speaker modeling
- Microphone position modeling
- Built-in HUSH Noise Reduction
- SIMbiotic 4-Band Parametric EQ
- Dynamic tube reactance modeling
- Inputs: 2x 1/4" (6,3 mm) jacks (1x left/1x right channel)
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" (6,3 mm) jacks (1x left/1x right channel)
- Phantom powering: 2,5 mm PIN plug for 7-conductor MIDI cable
- MIDI In: DIN plug for 7-conductor MIDI cable
- MIDI Thru/Out: DIN plug for 5-conductor MIDI cable
- Power: 9VAC power supply, 2,5 mm plug (power supply included in delivery)
- Maximum Input:: +20dBu
- Maximum Output: +20dBu
- Nominal Input range: +4dBu bis (16dB Headroom) -21dBu
- Dynamic range: 104dB (HUSH IN) - 94dB (HUSH OUT)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) + Noise: .009%
- Dry Frequency response: (10Hz to 100kHz) ±.25, -2dB (10Hz to 30kHz) ±.25dB
- Wet Frequency response: (20Hz - 16.1kHz) ±3dB
- Recommended foot controllers: Rocktron Midi Raider/ Midi Mate/ Midi XChange
Xpress yourself with Rocktron's exciting new Xpression, the easy to use, yet professional, Multi-Effects Processor
where 100% of the processing power is dedicated to producing rich, lush effects and EQ for BO.
Pre-Loaded with 128 professional presets custom designed for guitar and bass including a combination of vintage AND modern voiced effects based on our years of experience in signal processing. The vintage effects include many classic stomp box style effects like Flanger, Phaser, Rotary and Tremolo that were modeled after actual vintage products no longer available on the market today. Rocktron's multi-voiced Delay and Chorus are designed for Guitar and Bass for BOTH live and recording situations. A Tap Button for "Delay" and "Rate" control is on the front panel and is MIDI Programmable. Reverb, Multi-Pitch Shifting, Compressor and much more are included. The Xpression is designed to maximize EFFECTS to be used WITH your favorite preamp or amplifier, thus there are no distortion presets in the Xpression.
Rocktron's SIMbiotic 4-Band Parametric EQ offered in the Xpression is the ultimate tool for tonal shaping of your sound and it has also been designed specifically for Guitar and Bass. Separate Input and Output Level controls to accommodate all kinds of guitars and basses with active and passive pickups.
Speaker Simulator allows you to RECORD DIRECT using your favorite preamp or amplifier OR to connect directly to a PA System using your favorite preamp or amplifier (leave that heavy cabinet at home)! Rocktron's unique Signal Routing which allows you to choose between an Analog Direct Feed, or full Effects Routing. With a MIDI Footswitch and expression pedal you can control virtually all effects parameters. (Optional Rocktron MIDI Mate or All Access foot controllers are available).