Noise Reduction Pedal from the famous HUSH Series
- HUSH noise reduction - eliminates hiss, unwanted feedback and noise
- 2 completely separate channels
- Individual Treshold-control, On/Off switch and Status LED for each channel
- Up to 65 dB of signal cleanup/noise reduction
- True Bypass
- Maximum Input: 7dBu
- Maximum Output: -1dBu
- Input: 2x 1/4" (6,3 mm) jacks
- Output: 2x 1/4" (6,3 mm) jacks
- Rugged metal housing
- Power: 9V battery, or optional 9V DC power adaptor, 2.1mm Jack Negative Tip/Positive Barrel (not included in delivery; recommended DC OnTap Universal Power Supply)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 78 x 125x 61 mm
- Weigth: 700 g
HUSH 2X - Got hiss? Get HUSH! Rocktron provides a new twist on the world famous HUSH guitar noise reduction with the HUSH 2X.
Essentially a "double HUSH", the 2X offers two completely separate channels of HUSH noise reduction in a single small unit designed to sit right on top of your guitar amp/head or in a rack drawer, freeing up space on your pedal board. The HUSH 2X is also TRUE BYPASS. This unique design allows you to choose if you want to run HUSH after your pedal board and into the input of your head with one circuit, and into the effects loop with the other circuit offering new versatility in a single HUSH unit. You get total HUSH control both in front, and in the effects loop, of your amp! The HUSH 2X will also allow you to use one HUSH circuit before, and another after, a single pedal or with two different pedal chains on your pedal board/rack drawer. Selector switches allow you to turn each HUSH circuit on or off.The same great HUSH signal cleanup is provided with up to 65dB of effective noise reduction for eliminating hiss, unwanted feedback and noise from pickups and stage lighting. For maximum noise reduction results, place the HUSH after your distortion and modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, etc.) but before any delay or reverb effects. If you are already comfortable rolling back your guitar?s volume pot, simply turn your distortion and other effects in the chain before the HUSH to "ON", roll back your volume pot, adjust the HUSH Threshold control to remove any hiss you hear, and you are ready to go!