Rack Loop Switcher
- Audio switcher as a rack unit
- 8 Effects loops, or amp channel switching
- Buffered and unbuffered Input
- 128 Presets
- MIDI Program change: 0-127
- MIDI control: Change commands in groups of 8 with 16 banks 0-7, 8-15, 16-23...120-127
- Gas filled relays, gold plated contacts
- Input Jacks: 1/4" (6,3 mm) mono
- Send Jacks: 1/4" mono
- Return Jacks: 1/4" mono
- Output Jacks: 1/4" mono
- MIDI In/Thru/Out: 7 pin DIN, (standard 5 pin cable plugs in without phantom power feature)
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5 pin DIN jack
- Power: 9VAC 3.4amps 4 pin DIN connector (power supply is included in delivery)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 485 x 165 x 45 mm (1 rack space, 19" wide, 1 3/4" tall, 6.5" deep)
- Weight: 2,5 kg
The Rocktron PatchMate Loop 8 provides 128 programmable presets. Eight loops can be configured for multiple purposes. Channel switching, effects loops, guitar routing and more are provided in the PatchMate Loop 8.
The PatchMate Loop 8 is easy to set up and program with real time user controls. Program the unit from the front panel using the lighted buttons. Recall presets using MIDI program changes. Control any loop in real time using MIDI Continuous Controllers. The PatchMate Loop 8 supports intelligent Latching and Momentary switch sensing which allows the user to use any Midi Continuous Controller number without any other programming effort!. The PatchMate Loop 8 has buffered Active and Passive inputs, with Passive/Active and Active outputs on the back of the unit.
The PatchMate Loop 8 may be set to any MIDI channel and is programmable from the front panel. It may also be configured for use on any of the 16 banks of controllers via the front panel switches and has MIDI In/Out/Thru and is an ideal addition to any rack setup. Using Rocktron's exclusive SMART CONTROLLER TECHNOLOGY, the PatchMate Loop 8 can also be used for momentary amplifier switching! Rocktron footcontrollers such as the All Access Limited, All Access, MIDI Mate and MIDI Xchange are recommended additions to the PatchMate Loop 8 for ultimate control.