Reaction Tuner Pedal from the Reaction Series
- Chromatic floor pedal tuner
- Large display for easy viewing
- Calibration button: allows to tune to other instruments
- True Bypass with mute switching when in use
- Status LED
- Maximum Input: 8 dBu
- Maximum Output: 6 dBu
- Input/Output 1/4" (6,3 mm) jacks
- Robust metal housing, slim form
- Power: 9V battery, or optional Rocktron DC OnTap Universal Power Supply (not included in delivery)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 78 x 125 x 61 mm
- Weight: 700 g
Get in tune and stay in tune with the Reaction series chromatic tuner that takes little room on your pedalboard.
The Rocktron Reaction Chromatic Tuner is simple to use. The large segment note display provides easy viewing. Flashing FLAT and SHARP LEDs also make it easy to see just where your tuning is at the moment and how close you are to getting into tune. A bright blue LED shows you precisely when you are, in fact, in tune. When turned on, the Reaction Tuner output is muted, thus allowing for silent tuning. The Reaction Tuner offers a calibration button that allows you to adjust the tuner in order to tune to instruments that are "out of tune", such as an old piano. Like all of Rocktron's Reaction Series pedals, the Reaction Tuner is built into a rugged metal slim form factor chassis, taking up as little space as possible on your pedalboard. The footswitch on the Reaction Tuner controls on/off status as shown by the LED indicator. Reaction stomp boxes run on a 9V alkaline battery, or may also be powered by Rocktron's DC OnTap Universal Power Supply adaptor.