Overdrive Effects Pedal from the Boutique Series
- Overdrive for Blues, Blues and Blues....
- Dynamic Overdrive with Germanium diodes
- Germanium clipping diodes for the total control of the overdrive characteristics
- Controls: D-RANGE, DRIVE, GERMANIUM DIODE SWITCH +, GERMANIUM DIODE SWITCH -, OUTPUT, TONE
- Robust metal housing with laser etched artwork
- True Bypass
- Status LED
- Maximum Input: 2.2 dBu
- Maximum Output: - 0,64 dBu
- Input/Output 1/4" (6,3 mm) jacks
- Robust footswitch
- Power: 9V battery, or optional Rocktron DC OnTap Universal Power Supply (not included in delivery)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 95 x 122 x 56 mm
- Weight: 410 g
Sometimes you just get those blues moods going and you want your guitar playing, including your tone, to reflect that. Rocktron now brings you the ODB (Overdrive Dynamic Blues) stomp box to deliver the tone you need and let those blues sing out!
The ODB provides the best blues tone and unparalleled dynamic control in a pedal package. You get total control over the most subtle nuances. The ODB provides two Germanium clipping diodes that may be independently assigned to provide "soft knee" clipping compression applied to the positive cycle of the overdrive output, negative cycle of the overdrive output, or both! This gives you total control of the overdrive characteristics providing even/odd harmonic enhancement produced when Assymetric clipping is present. The ODB has a Drange Control which determines how much Soft Knee Clipping is applied. Drive Control adjusts the Overdrive gain (before the Germanium diode circuitry). The ODB features a Germanium Diode switch. Plus (+) applies clipping to the positive portion of overdrive. Minus (-) applies clipping to the negative portion of overdrive. The Output knob adjusts the final Output Gain (0db to +3dBu). The Tone knob adjusts final High Frequency. On/Off LED shows if the pedal is on or off. When the LED is lit, the pedal is on. Output jack provides the summed output of the effect. Use a 1/4" guitar cable to plug into the next effect or into a guitar amplifier. The footswitch on the Guitar Silencer controls On/Off status (indicated by the LED). This stomp box runs on a 9V Alkaline battery. You may also use the Rocktron DC OnTap Universal Power Adaptor.