- nickel-plated brass connectors offer reliable, corrosion-resistant contact
- premium-quality 24 AWG oxygen-free copper conductor offers maximum signal transfer and flexibility
- heavy-duty, plated, copper-braided shield offers 90% shielding coverage
- flexible, single molded collar for strain relief
- IN=Out signal transparency
Classic Series Mic Cables
Redefining the meaning of the entry level cable, the Classic Series Microphone Cables feature heavy gauged oxygen-free copper conductors and nickel-plated brass connectors for reliable and transparent signal transfer. The signal is then protected by a layer of conductive PVC as well as a dense copper for optimal shielding coverage that protects signal from outside interferences. To finish it off, each plug features a molded collar for outstanding strain relief ensuring that your cable last. Entry level no longer means means ordinary...all Planet Waves cables are guaranteed for life!