Series/Parallel Effects looper in pedal format
- Analogue operation
- BLEND: controls the Mix between unprocessed and processed signal
- VOLUME: controls the output volume if the BLEND switch is activated, and acts on the unprocessed and processed signal.
- BOOST: offers an +6dB increase of volume. Acts only if the BLEND function is activated
- TREBLE & BASS: control the trebles and basses of the effects signal. Acts only if the BLEND function is switched on.
- PHASE INV: Phase inversion for older Wah or Boost Effects, whose output signal is mostly Out-of-Phase
- On/Off Status-LED
- True Bypass
- Metal housing
- Input/Output 1/4" (6,3 mm) jacks
- Power: 9V battery or optional 9V DC power supply, barrel type plug: 2,1 mm x 5,5 mm, polarity: center (-), ring (+)
- Current draw 20 mA
- Dimensions: 117 (W) x 93 (D) x 50 (H) mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Made in USA
Now you can mix your Wet and Dry signals on the fly. The Xotic X-Blender incorporates pro-audio engineering technology to solve the sonic imperfection some effects produce and was designed to be completely transparent. You'll be amazed by the clarity of the sound! For Series Mode activation connect the send jack to the input of the effect. Connect the output jack of the effect with the return jack on the X-Blender. The series loop is active when the red LED bypass switch is lit and the blue LED blend switch is off. In the series mode, all the controls are disabled. The input signal and the output signal are not buffered in this mode.