Overdrive/Distortion effects pedal
- Mini-sized premium pedal
- Analogue Operation
- Classic and modern Rock sounds
- Controls for Tone characeristics, Drive and Volume
- True Bypass switching
- Metal housing
- Status LED
- Internal DIP switches for choosing different sound characteristics
- Input/Output 1/4" (6,3 mm) jacks
- Power: 9V battery or optional 9V - 18V DC power supply, barrel type plug: 2,1 mm x 5,5 mm, polarity: center (-), ring (+)
- Current draw 5 mA
- Compact and lightweight
- Dimensions: 89 (D) x 38 (W) x 38 (H) mm
- Weight: 260 g (without battery)
- Made in USA
The Marshall Plexi defines modern and classic Rock n Roll tones that have been used over the past few decades.
Even today it's not only as popular as ever. To pay tribute, Xotic Effects announces the release of the SL Drive!
Based upon the tones of the early Marshall Superbass and Superlead, it's time to ROCK!! In keeping with the theme of the EP and SP Compressor, the SL Drive is housed in the same mini enclosure and features Volume, Tone & Drive controls and as always it's true bypass and accepts 9v battery or external power up to 18v. There are internal dip switches that allow you to tailor your sound to the Superbass or to the Superlead flavor.
Xotic have recreated this vintage masterpiece in a rugged small enclosure. The SL Drive offers very amp-like response and cleans up nicely with a roll of your guitar's volume knob. The internal dip switches allow you to choose the sound characteristics of both 1959 models. The "Super Lead" setting offers a brighter tone with more gain, while the "Super Bass" setting has more low end with less highs. This compact design is a powerful tool for the working musicians. The SL Drive is equipped with true bypass switching and eliminates any signal interference when switched off. Power requirements are either 9V battery or AC adaptor (optional).