AW-3U PitchHawk Clip-On Tuner in brown
- Can be directly attached to the head of your instrument
- Provides tuning modes for all types of ukuleles, large and small.
- 4 Tuning modes: Chromatic, C-Tuning, D-Tuning, and Baritone
- Selectable strings (4-, 6-8-string - also great for Low-G Tuning).
- Calibration function for all reference tone frequencies, supports all concert pitches
- High precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg
- New type of clip provides a firm hold
- New type of display providing superb visibility that's both bright and readable from any angle
- Movable arm with ball joint that allows free adjustment of the angle
- High durability that stands up to impact and aging
- Folds up compactly for easy transport
- Easy-to-understand operation, with buttons placed on the front
- Built-in Piezo for tuning in noisy background
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit.
- Memory backup function
- Tuning/Detection range: Chromatic A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4,186 Hz), C TUNING LG (196.00 Hz) - HC (523.25Hz), D TUNING LA (220.00 Hz) - HD (587.33 Hz), BARITONE 4D (146.83 Hz) - HG (392.00 Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Reference pitch: 436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 7 x 5,7 x 3 cm (2.72" x 2.24" x 1.18")
- Weight: 32 g (with battery)
- Battery life: approx. 8 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Power: 1x CR2032 (3V) Lithium battery
- Accessories: battery (for verifying operation)
The latest tuner in Korg's line of flagship tuners has arrived: announcing the PitchHawk-U (AW-3U) for ukulele. Providing the high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg, a new type of clip offers a firmer grip and greater durability. There's also an adjustable arm and ball joint that provides flexibility and compact storage, plus a new type of display that's designed for high visibility and operability, a function that warns against over-winding the first string, and a selection of versatile tuning modes. The PitchHawk is the new standard for all clip-type tuners to follow.