MIGHTY50X - is a 50 Watt digital guitar amplifier that will give you the sound you are looking for!
- Digital Combo Amp
- Power Output: 50W RMS (THD+N<10%)
- Speaker: 12" custom speaker
- Features TSAC technology (True Simulation of Analog Circuit) .
- Quality EFX sounds due to 32bit DSP, 44.1KHz/24bit AD/DA converters.
- PEDAL jack, headphones/MIXER outputs make your practice sessions and show spot on.
- Cutting edge tube clipping simulation algorithm.
- 3-band vintage style EQ give response of tube guitar amp.
- 4 Modulation effects including Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo.
- Delay/Reverb effects can be used with modulation effects simultaneously.
- Store up to 4 presets.
- Built-in tuner with 7-segment LED display.
- MP3/CD input allows jamming with an external music-playback device (mp3 player, etc.).
- Headphones/Mixer output
- Dual guitar inputs for vintage and hot guitar pickups.
- Power: internal power supply
- Weight: ca. 15 kg
- Dimensions: ca. 490(L) x 265(W) x 430(H) mm
A 12 inch custom speaker and 50 Watts of power create an amplifier that's small enough for your studio, yet loud enough for the stage. The Mighty 50 is a 50W digital guitar amplifier that will give you the sound you need! By using 32bit DSP, 44.1KHz/24bit AD/DA converters and our TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuit) technology, the Mighty-50 will supply amazing guitar amp and EFX sounds. Functions such as a built-in tuner, MP3/CD input, a foot switch jack and a Headphones/MIXER output help your practice and show to be perfect!
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D, D/A convert: 24 bit
- Signal processing: 32 bit
- Nominal Input impedance: 1 MohmsMP3/CD Input: -10dBu/3.3 kohms
- HEADPHONES Output: 250mW+250mW (into 32-ohm load)
- Tuning Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4 (435 - 446 Hz)
- Power supply : AC 110V, AC220V or AC230V
- Power Consumption: 83W