S-7 Floating Jazz Guitar pickup for Archtop Guitars (7-string)
- Pickguard (floating) mount
- Low profile
- 7-string guitar pickup
- Magnet Alnico V Bar
- Cable miniature single conductor co-axial
- DC resistance: 8.80 kOhms
- Inductance: 3.95 H
- Resonant Frequency: 4.40 kHz
- Black housing
- Body measurements: circa 3.09 x 1.26 x 0.44" (7.9 x 3.2 x 1.1 cm)
- Designed to be compatible with steel, nickel and bronze strings.
This pickup (S-Series) was designed for the purist who plays a true acoustic archtop without a pickup routed in the guitar's top. With the "S" installed, the guitar isn't, strictly speaking, an electric guitar: it's an amplified acoustic.
Benedetto Pickups are the result of the cooperation between the renowned Archtop Jazz-Guitar Maker Benedetto and the well-known pickup manufacturer Seymour Duncan. The result is an extremely high quality, no-compromise range of signature jazz guitar pickups available anywhere. All Benedetto pickups are handmade in Seymour Duncan's Santa Barbara, California workshop. They're each fully shielded and include detailed wiring and installation instructions.