B-6 Jazz Guitar pickup
- Humbucking (hum cancelling humbucker design)
- Standard mount
- 6-string guitar pickup
- Works in both positions, neck and bridge, but best use in the neck position.
- Magnet Alnico V Bar
- Cable 4 Conductor shielded (Allows multiple wiring options).
- DC resistance: 12.10 kOhms
- Inductance: 7.10 H
- Resonant Frequency: Series - 4.29 kHz, Split - 7.93 kHz
- Black housing
- Body measurements: circa 2.74" x 1.49" x 0.70" (7 x 3.8 x 1.8 cm)
- Centre of mounting legs: 3.062"
The B-Series is basically a "built-in" version of the S-Series. It maintains the same natural acoustic qualities of the instrument. According to Bob Benedetto, this pickup is the best sounding Jazz pickup he has ever heard. There isn't even a close second.
Benedetto Pickups are the result of the cooperation between the renowned Archtop Jazz-Guitar Maker Benedetto and the well-known pickup manufacturer Seymour Duncan. The result is an extremely high quality, no-compromise range of signature jazz guitar pickups available anywhere. All Benedetto pickups are handmade in Seymour Duncan's Santa Barbara, California workshop. They're each fully shielded and include detailed wiring and installation instructions.