- Designed to Georg Lynch's specifications
- Route one guitar to three amplifiers
- Select or combine any combination of all three amplifiers
- 3 On/Off metal foot switches
- LED's show you which amps are on/off
- BOOST knob allows up to 20 dB of clean boost to all three outputs.
- True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah modes.
- Electro-optical design (no pots to wear out)
- Road-worthy cold rolled steel housing
- Easy access battery compartment
- Power supply: 9 Volt battery, or optional power adapter
- Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 6.63" x 4.38" x 2" (17 x 11 x 5 cm)
- Made in USA
Guitar star George Lynch and Morley have again joined forces and developed together the George Lynch Tripler - an orange box, which can connect a guitar to three amps, while each channel has its own sake of clarity and status LED. Like all other Morley pedals, the Tripler is also roadworthy by its 100% durable metal case and can be used by 9V battery or optional AC adapter power.