CLIPHIT-a fun to use drum module with sensor clip technology
- Clip It! Create an instant drum set, anywhere.
- Electronic drum kit composed of three clips with internal sensors, as well as a foot switch.
- Just attach the clips to any surface,turning them into apractice drum kit!
- A high-tech drum kit with three clips that trigger onboard drum samples
- Includes onefootswitch to control kick sounds, with the ability to add one more for control of hi hat open/close
- 11 Drum kits are provided includinghand percussion and sound effects kits
- 2W Output, 3-inch speaker, and bass-reflex design deliver great-sounding tone
- Perform sounds by striking the CLIPHIT itself with your hand
- AUX IN jack lets you connect external sound sources such as an MP3 player to jam along
- Headphone jack for private practice
- Compact space-saving design
- Two-way power supply allows for battery operation
- Powered by: batteries (4x AA incl) or optional 9VDC adapter
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 163 x 173 x 101 mm
- Weight (without batteries): 453 g
- Accessories: Clips x3 (clip opening width: 30 mm, cable length 1.5 m, Contact microphone is equivalent to CM-200), Pedal switch x1 (cable length 1.6 m, PS-3 pedal switch), AA alkaline Batteries x 4 (For verifying functionality)
- Options: AC Adapter (DC 9V), Pedal switches (PS-1, PS-3)
- Battery life: approx. 6 hours (will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use)
The CLIPHIT is a new electric drum kit that's ideal for drum practice at home or for casual playing. Attach the clips with their internal sensor to a magazine, desk, or almost any surface, transforming it into a snare, hi-hat, or cymbal. You can also attach these clips to practice pads, using them to play drums or any of the programmed EFX sounds that include dog sounds, cat sounds, hand clapping. CLIPHIT will breathe new life into your drum practice, and is a great way to enhance your experience and creativity.
The volume changes as you vary the force of your strike, and can also be adjusted independently for each clip and pedal. There's a 3-inch speaker with 2W output and a bass-reflex design, delivering great-sounding tone for your drum performance, or connect headphones or an external speaker system for an even bigger sound.