- gold-plated plugs for optimum signal transfer and corrosion resistance
- special double-insulated/double-shielded cable design (foil/braided) provides 100% shielding coverage and eliminates hum and triboelectric noise
- inner conductor: twisted pair
- premium-quality 24 AWG (0.23mm diam.) oxygen-free copper conductor offers maximum signal transfer and flexibility
- double molded plugs provide extra protection with unmatched strain relief
Custom Series Mono Cables
Built for the discerning musician and the most demanding situations, Planet Waves offers built-to-last durability, while accurately transferring the subtle details of your tone through our exclusive In=Out technology. Custom Series cables feature ultra-pure twisted pair, oxygen-free conductors with encapsulated soldering points formulated for extremely low capacitance. This ensures pure signal clarity and precise transmission of your instrument's true character. Additionally, two layers of impenetrable noise-rejecting shielding, coupled with unmatched strain relief, deliver the ultimate high-performance cable. And, all Planet Waves cables are guaranteed for life!
In=Out Signal Transparency
Nothing should come between your instrument and amplifier - that includes your cable!. Ordinary instrument cables can adversely affect or pre-equalize your tone, robbing you of harmonic content and sonic detail. Planet Waves cables utilize the latest technologies to ensure low capacitance and impenetrable shielding. Lower cable capacitance allows your instrument's brilliance, presence and character to be transmitted to the amp ensuring that the signal going into the cable comes out of the cable with the utmost transparency.